Jacaranda Bay is located in the Kilifi County, Kenya, along the coast, 7 km north of Watamu and it covers about 10 km.
- Mombasa International Airport, 125 km, 2h30 by car.
- Malindi Airport, 15 km, 20 minutes by car.
- Malindi, 17 km from the city center, 25 minutes by car.
- Tsavo East National Park (Gate Hall), 107 km, about 1h45 by car.
- Gedi City archaeological site, 20 km, 25 minutes by car
- Mida Creek 10 km, 15 minutes by car.
- Vipingo Ridge International Golf Course, 85 km, 1 hour drive.
How to get there
- Mombasa is the hub of the coast. It is served by direct flights from Italy from July to the end of March.
- An alternative to direct flights is to stop over at the hubs of some of the major airlines like Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish, KLM, just to name a few. Transit times are sometimes very comfortable and there is the advantage of a maximum flexibility: you can spend the number of nights you want in Kenya.
- Malindi Airport is served by daily flights to and from Nairobi, from which it is possible to reach the major world air carriers. Read our NEWS for updates.
A lucky place
because we are located on the most beautiful stretch of sea of Kenya, between two marine parks, and at the same time we have at hand all the attractions that could make a holiday unique. The natural wonders of the coast, national parks and wild life are an irresistible motivation, and even those looking for simple ideas to go out for a walk will have different options. From the markets and boutiques of Watamu and Malindi, to restaurants, clubs, casinos…if you don’t choose to enjoy moment of pure relaxation at the resort or at the beach. That’s okay too.